This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] CppAD (C++ Algorithmic Differentiation)
- From: Brad Bell <bradbell at seanet dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 09:02:15 -0800
- Subject: Re: [ITP] CppAD (C++ Algorithmic Differentiation)
- References: <44E9BE0D.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CppAD now has three positive votes:
It needs two more votes to get accepted. I feel sort of like I am
campaigning though repeated requests for votes, but you are all busy
people and probably have other things on your minds.
Brad Bell wrote:
CppAD: C++ algorithmic differentiation by operator overloading....
I would like to propose the new cygwin package CppAD and I would like to
be the maintainer of this package.
I have placed the package for review at the web address
Thank you in advance for you time in considering this package.