Re: [ITP] CppAD (C++ Algorithmic Differentiation)

CppAD now has three positive votes:
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2006-12/msg00026.html
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2006-12/msg00028.html
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2006-12/msg00046.html
It needs two more votes to get accepted. I feel sort of like I am campaigning though repeated requests for votes, but you are all busy people and probably have other things on your minds.

Brad Bell wrote:

CppAD: C++ algorithmic differentiation by operator overloading.

I would like to propose the new cygwin package CppAD and I would like to
be the maintainer of this package.

I have placed the package for review at the web address
   http://www.seanet.com/~bradbell/cppad/

Thank you in advance for you time in considering this package.