This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: win95 setup.exe failure with solution
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: Ben Collver <collver at peak dot org>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 06:51:43 -0800
- Subject: Re: win95 setup.exe failure with solution
- References: <45D710E6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Ben Collver wrote:
> The document above should be changed to read as follows.
> "... However, if you are using an old version of Windows 95, you will
> have to first install IE version 4 (or higher), or download and install
> Microsoft's C runtime from the following URL.
Thanks for the tip. I've made the change.