This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] stunnel-4.20-2
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:00:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFU] stunnel-4.20-2
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Feb 21 12:33, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> That was fast... in moving stunnel.exe from /usr/sbin to /usr/bin, I
> overlooked a hard-coded path to /usr/sbin/stunnel.exe in stunnel3, a
> compatibility script for running stunnel v4 with v3 syntax.
> I've corrected this error in version 4.20-2 ; URLs are below.
> Since version 4.20-1 had a simple error and I hadn't even sent the
> announcement out for it yet, I recommend removing 4.20-1 from the archive,
> replacing it with 4.20-2, and leaving 4.14-2 as the previous version.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com