This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Packaging error] Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mingw-runtime-3.12-1
- From: "Chris Sutcliffe" <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 08:11:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Packaging error] Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mingw-runtime-3.12-1
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070404051157.GB16539@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <email@example.com> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20070404161259.GA1795@calimero.vinschen.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070405010642.GA18828@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <20070405075119.GA8767@calimero.vinschen.de>
> >Just let me know where I should put them (or I can remove them from
> >the binary distribution, as I mentioned) and I'll gladly put together
> >a new release.
> It sounds like Corinna is in agreement that they should go in the
> standard location with a mingw- prefix.
Not exactly. I'd prefer to have them in their own path. I like Matthew's
idea to put them into a mingw man section (/usr/share/man/mingw).
Just to summarize, I assume the man pages should now be:
Is this correct?