This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
setup.hints which mention Base in their category
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 11:00:22 -0400
- Subject: setup.hints which mention Base in their category
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
The discussion in the cygwin list got me wondering if we had had creepage
into the Base category so, since grep is my friend, I came up with this
(I obviously could have gotten this from setup.ini, too)
So the question is: Does this list look right. I'm not sure about
brltty and gdbm. And I also wonder about ncurses, readline, and zlib.
While they probably do get used by default anyway, I wonder why they
have to be in Base. Is there a broken dependency somewhere? If not, it
seems like they would be loaded automatically by anything in Base which