Re: [ITP] perl-5.8.8-3

Corinna Vinschen schrieb:
On Jul 17 12:46, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jul 16 20:35, Reini Urban wrote:
http://rurban.xarch.at/software/cygwin/release/perl/perl-5.8.8-3.tar.bz2
http://rurban.xarch.at/software/cygwin/release/perl/perl-5.8.8-3-src.tar.bz2
http://rurban.xarch.at/software/cygwin/release/perl/perl_manpages/perl_manpages-5.8.8-3.tar.bz2

a2p5.8.8.exe is gone with this new +v switch, only a2p.exe, perl.exe and perl5.8.8.exe
Yup, looks good to me.  Do you want me to upload this as new perl
release and take over maintainership for perl from now on?  Are
you mentally prepared? ;)

Sure. p5p is more work than here.

Oh, btw., did you remove perl from the "Perl" category in your setup.hint
file for a reason or was that just accidentally?

I forgot this new Category. Can you please add it for me?

Otherwise it can be uploaded and I'll announce it.
--
Reini Urban