This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Emacs is coming back - all pleased?
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:55:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: Emacs is coming back - all pleased?
- References: <Pine.OSF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <46A02FBF.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
Eric Blake wrote:
> That's because of a setup.exe limitation - it does not pick up
> dependencies that are not on the same server as the package you are
> picking up. Now that I have uploaded emacs to cygwin.com, that should no
> longer be an issue (but in the meantime, Steffen could have worked around
> that by copying a few more packages to his site).
It should also work if you ctrl-select both mirrors in the chooser list,
i.e. a full mirror plus the test package mirror.