Re: Emacs is coming back - all pleased?

According to Brian Dessent on 7/19/2007 9:55 PM:
> Eric Blake wrote:
>> That's because of a setup.exe limitation - it does not pick up
>> dependencies that are not on the same server as the package you are
>> picking up.  Now that I have uploaded emacs to, that should no
>> longer be an issue (but in the meantime, Steffen could have worked around
>> that by copying a few more packages to his site).
> It should also work if you ctrl-select both mirrors in the chooser list,
> i.e. a full mirror plus the test package mirror.

I was encountering weird selection issues when I did that - ie. the cycle
chooser was not sure whether to list 21.50, 22.1, or both.  Maybe part of
that is because both versions are marked experimental, and setup.exe's
experimental version handling has not always been the smartest in the past.

- --

Eric Blake
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Cygwin)
Comment: Public key at