This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Emacs is coming back - all pleased?
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:17:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: Emacs is coming back - all pleased?
- References: <Pine.OSF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <46A02FBF.email@example.com>
>>>>> Eric Blake writes:
> According to Angelo Graziosi on 7/19/2007 8:51 AM:
>> Emacs22 depend on xemacs-emacs-common which depend from xemacs: WHY to
>> install emacs one should install XEmacs ?
> That sounds like a backwards dependency. Volker, shouldn't it be that
> xemacs depends on xemacs-emacs-common, and that xemacs-emacs-common is
> standalone? If you agree, I can change the setup.hints.
You're right, my fault. I don't have sourceware access today. So please
change the setup hint. (also from the xemacs test version please)