This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SECURITY: [ GLSA 200706-09 ] libexif: Buffer overflow
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Yaakov (Cygwin Ports)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 08:35:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: SECURITY: [ GLSA 200706-09 ] libexif: Buffer overflow
- References: <4681EC61.email@example.com> <20070627072833.GB15182@calimero.vinschen.de> <46A6E9CB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070725062838.GN19692@calimero.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jul 25 08:28, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jul 25 01:12, Yaakov (Cygwin Ports) wrote:
> > Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > > Nope, the package is still in limbo. It would be great if you take over.
> > Done.
> Thank you, but... where are the packages? I don't see the updated
> packages in release/exif.
Never mind, I just found them. The directory layout is a bit weird
Why are libexif12 and libexif-devel not in the same directory level
as libexif10? Oh, and, do you also take over maintainance of libexif10
or is that still an orphaned package?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com