Re: CMake 2.4.7-1 ready

Bill Hoffman wrote:
I had some trouble myself when I tested the install. I had to unpack the tar file by hand. I must have messed something up. Any ideas what? Once unpacked by hand the cmake install was fine. -Bill

I have tried again myself, and if I do a reinstall, the download part works fine. But the install stage happens really fast. I suspect there maybe an error flashing by, but I can't see it. Is there a way to debug setup or get more verbose output? Thanks.

-Bill