This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Upload: pinfo-0.6.9-1 [Was: Package maintainer list]
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: "[ML] CygWin-Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 19:25:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: Upload: pinfo-0.6.9-1 [Was: Package maintainer list]
- Openpgp: id=C8F252FB
- References: <20070725084252.GR19692@calimero.vinschen.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <6qefa3p56qk1mhloeiknra3u60pf21pf1j-e09XROEemail@example.com> <46A7BCF2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <46A7C3B3.firstname.lastname@example.org> <46A83BDD.email@example.com> <20070726074048.GE19692@calimero.vinschen.de> <46A85BE6.firstname.lastname@example.org> <46AA2B32.email@example.com>
Lapo Luchini wrote:
> It does indeed need libiconv and libintl, but it currently links them
> I'll investigate that a bit further and either convince it to use the
> shared ones or correct the setup.hint.
OK, I failed to convince it so far.
Given the fact that 5-25 August I will be between sand and sun with a
dozen of friends (and my internet access will be sporadic)... should we
release the currently packaged and working but statically linked
pinfo-0.6.9-1 and then do a iconv-intl-shared-using pinfo-0.6.9-2 with
more time when I return, or do you think it is so important to use the
shared libs right now?
Your call... both do perfectly fine for me.
firstname.lastname@example.org (OpenPGP & X.509)
www.lapo.it (Jabber, ICQ, MSN)