This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Upload: pinfo-0.6.9-1 [Was: Package maintainer list]
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 20:56:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: Upload: pinfo-0.6.9-1 [Was: Package maintainer list]
- Openpgp: id=C8F252FB
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <6qefa3p56qk1mhloeiknra3u60pf21pf1j-e09XROEemail@example.com> <46A7BCF2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <46A7C3B3.firstname.lastname@example.org> <46A83BDD.email@example.com> <20070726074048.GE19692@calimero.vinschen.de> <46A85BE6.firstname.lastname@example.org> <46AA2B32.email@example.com> <46B0C200.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070801182908.GA6530@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I'd say this is actually your call. If you are ok with linking them
> statically, I see no reason why you shouldn't do so.
Then I'd say to upload it: the worst it can do is occupy slightly more
space on disk.
(and I'll have more time to try harder to have next release use the
setup.hint (changed the requires):
sdesc: "A lynx-like info and man page viewer"
ldesc: "Pinfo is an info file viewer. Pinfo is similar in use to lynx.
It has similar key movements, and gives similar intuition.
You just move across info nodes, and select links, follow
them... Well, you know how it is when you view html with
It supports as many colors, as it could.
Pinfo also supports viewing of manual pages -- they're
colorised like in the midnight commander's viewer, and
additionaly they are hypertextualized (i.e. when pinfo
encounters a reference of form manualname (n), then you
can press enter there, and voila -- you're on the page
Keyboard and colors are fully configurable.
Pinfo supports URL's embedded into info documents and man
pages. To be precise, supported URL's are mailto, ftp, http."
requires: cygwin libncurses8
email@example.com (OpenPGP & X.509)
www.lapo.it (Jabber, ICQ, MSN)