This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error when attempting to start inetd
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 08:55:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: Error when attempting to start inetd
- References: <B50F109416F6447CA5D502E23FA56419@FAMILYROOM> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <46C5226E.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <46C528F9.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Aug 16 22:50, Eric Blake wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> [followup discussion should move to cygwin-apps]
> According to René Berber on 8/16/2007 10:40 PM:
> >>From setup.ini, line 11746, the package is uw-imap-imapd, the requires should be:
> > requires: uw-imap openssl097
> > Also uw-imap-util, same change.
> Thanks; setup.hint changes are made. Meanwhile, the uw-imap maintainer
> should consider rebuilding against the newer library.
There is no maintainer. uw-imap is one of the orphaned packages.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com