[ITP] scsh-0.6.7-2

Corinna Vinschen schrieb:
On Apr 28 15:25, Reini Urban wrote:
Open-source Unix shell embedded within Scheme 48, running on all major Unix platforms.

# scsh
sdesc: "Open-source Unix shell embedded within Scheme"
ldesc: "Scsh is a variant of Scheme 48 (an R5RS compliant new-tech Scheme system) Scsh is designed for writing real-life standalone Unix programs and shell scripts.
Scsh spans a wide range of application, from script applications usually
handled with perl or sh, to more standard systems applications usually written in C."
requires: cygwin

Four weeks and no review... oh well. I'm still desparately hoping for a bit more participation. Is it really futile?

Anyway, here's a review.

Packaging looks almost good, with one exception.  I don't think that the
scheme48.h and write-barrier.h files belong into /usr/include/, rather
into /usr/include/scsh/, similar to Debian which packs these files under

With that change it's GTG.

Finally I got some time to fix the scsh issues.

fixed the doc location and
fixed a just detected upstream issue crashing with sockets.

Reini Urban