This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [UPLOAD] rsync-2.6.9-1
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: "[ML] CygWin-Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:09:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: [UPLOAD] rsync-2.6.9-1
- Openpgp: id=C8F252FB
- References: <46D33902.email@example.com> <46D451C0.firstname.lastname@example.org>
David Rothenberger wrote:
> On 8/27/2007 1:50 PM, Lapo Luchini wrote:
>> http://cyberx.lapo.it/cygwin/lighttpd/setup.hint (unchanged)
> Would it make sense to include the patch [...] to fix the off-by-one
> errors that could lead remote code execution?[*]
> I'm sorry for not noticing this before rsync was uploaded.
Don't be sorry, *I* am sorry not to have noticed that myself, as I was
supposed to ;)
Rolling new package in a few mins...
email@example.com (OpenPGP & X.509)
www.lapo.it (Jabber, ICQ, MSN)