This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] msmtp 1.4.13-2 with libidn support
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 18:02:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFU] msmtp 1.4.13-2 with libidn support
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Dec 4 17:34, Jari Aalto wrote:
> Volker submitted libidn, so package was recompiled --with-libidn
> http://cygwin.cante.net/msmtp/setup.hint \
> http://cygwin.cante.net/msmtp/msmtp-1.4.13-2-src.tar.bz2 \
it just occured to me that this package is missing a config script. Did
you have a look into the exim and ssmtp packages? Both have a config
script which, among other things, create a symlink to either exim or
ssmtp called /usr/sbin/sendmail.
This sendmail link is important for packages as cron, which call
sendmail for mailing cron output.
I'd like to ask you to create an equivalent /usr/bin/msmtp-config script
which does the same for msmtp. Please use Pierre Humblet's code from
the exim-config or ssmtp-config scripts.
Thanks, in advance,
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com