This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: please upload: nasm-2.00-2
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 14:28:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: please upload: nasm-2.00-2
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Dec 08, 2007 at 02:12:16AM +0900, Dean Scarff wrote:
>Fixes a minor packaging bug in 2.00-1. prev set in setup.hint because
>of a backwards incompatability introduced in 2.00-1.
Uploaded but I removed the prev line in setup.hint since it doesn't work
the way you think it does. If you specify prev, you have to also specify
curr. It was simpler to just remove nasm-2.00-1 which is what I did.