This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [GTG] Re: [ITP] pwgen 2.06 -- Automatic Password generation
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 12:25:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: [GTG] Re: [ITP] pwgen 2.06 -- Automatic Password generation
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Dec 08, 2007 at 05:38:31PM +0100, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
>>>>>> Jari Aalto writes:
> > Included in Debian stable
> > http://packages.debian.org/pwgen
>Builds fine from source and packaging looks good
When people review packaging are they also inspecting setup.hint files?
There have been a few setup.hint gaffes recently so I would like to
request some attention to that when reviewing.
It seems that ITP people have been lax in posting the actual setup.hint
(not a link) here, as is the convention, so that may be part of the
So, I'd like to se an indication that source + packaging + setup.hint
have all been inspected before a GTG is provided.