This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] liberror-perl 0.17010
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin Ports)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 23:37:18 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ITP] liberror-perl 0.17010
- References: <475E1FA8.email@example.com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Eric Blake wrote:
> Included in debian stable:
I think we have (informally) decided on a RH-style naming convention for
our perl packages, meaning that this should be called perl-Error. While
I'm not looking to start a flamewar over which is better, I think we
should continue the precedent already set.
> Building this requires the perl-Module-Build module which is currently not
> on cygwin.com; I used the one from cygwin ports, but perhaps Yaakov or I
> should consider ITP'ing it for distribution here?
IMO it should be added.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Cygwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----