This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tcp_wrappers-7.6-2 in test category should be moved to current
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 12:14:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: tcp_wrappers-7.6-2 in test category should be moved to current
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Dec 12 11:16, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
> I think tcp_wrappers-7.6-2 can be moved out of test category. According
> the README:
Done so. I just removed the curr: and test: markers from its setup.hint
> Port Notes:
> Simply moved documents to /usr/share per FHS.
> Although the man pages under /usr/man/ are still not FHS compliant.
This should really be fixed, Bryan.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com