This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] editrights 1.01-2 -- Alter Windows user rights and privileges from command line
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 12:24:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITA] editrights 1.01-2 -- Alter Windows user rights and privileges from command line
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20071213111902.GJ6618@calimero.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Dec 13 12:19, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Dec 13 13:06, Jari Aalto wrote:
> > Adoption of package by Chris Rodgers. Note: the category was changed
> > from "Base" to "Util", since this does not seem to be essential package.
> This package is in Base for a reason. It is an essential package and
> used for instance in the openssh config script.
Oh, btw. While you're at it, would you mind to add the missing
user privileges up to Vista? For a list have a look into the
latest incarnation of <w32api/winnt.h>.
Thanks in advance,
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com