This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[GTG] Re: [ITA] joe 3.5 - Fast and simple editor which emulates 5 other editors
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:55:30 +0100
- Subject: [GTG] Re: [ITA] joe 3.5 - Fast and simple editor which emulates 5 other editors
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20070816082037.GF28407@calimero.vinschen.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> Jari Aalto writes:
> * Thu 2007-08-16 Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin-rDBXBDvO6BXQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org>
>>> On Aug 16 11:08, Jari Aalto wrote:
>>> Adopted joe (by Joe Allen)
>> The packaging looks mostely ok, but not quite. The /usr/share/joe
>> directory is now /etc/joe. Is that a good reason to move it?
> [Currect sources rely on that location and changing it is not easy]
> I've now addressed this so that the highlighting, language and charmap
> files go under
> and *rc files go under:
Builds fine from source, packaging and setup.hint look good.