This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] jasper: JPEG 2000 library
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:19:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITA] jasper: JPEG 2000 library
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Apr 1 00:25, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
> I would like to adopt and maintain the 'jasper' package from Gerrit P.Haase and
> split it into 'jasper/libjasper17011/libjasper-devel' packages.
Huh? libjasper*17011*? Did we have so many versions of libjasper already? ;)
Just out of curiosity, what does this big number mean here?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com