This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fftw3 and octave
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 13:41:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: fftw3 and octave
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> Marco Atzeri writes:
> I think (3) is more easy, as I already
> built and packaged them.
> Can we leave them as a monolithic packages ?
I would split them now (splitting is fun with cygport). It's always more
trouble to get it right afterwards, as you can see with my latest ITA's
of Gerrit's monolithic packages.