This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] gnupg-1.4.9-2
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 14:03:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFU] gnupg-1.4.9-2
- References: <000301c895ac$1c0df750$6402a8c0@cyberdyne>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Apr 3 18:59, Gergely Budai wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> Since nobody has answered my mail (see below), I have decided to treat this possible security issue seriously and not to use /dev/random anymore in the future gnupg releases.
I think that the security problem is hopelessly exaggerated, but it's
your choice. Uploaded.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com