This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Who maintains tcltk? I have a patch for you.
- From: Eric Toombs <ewtoombs at uwaterloo dot ca>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 00:49:50 -0400
- Subject: Who maintains tcltk? I have a patch for you.
I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to post this. I would
have mailed the package's maintainers directly but the "MAINTAINERS"
file in the source tree appeared to belong to gcc's source tree, along
with every other piece of documentation at the top of the source
Anyway, the current source tree of tcltk (20060202-1) doesn't compile on
account of a misnamed or perhaps renamed macro in tcl/win/tclWinPipe.c.
a diff is attached.
--- tcl/win/tclWinPipe.c.old 2006-02-02 14:47:17.001000000 -0500
+++ tcl/win/tclWinPipe.c 2008-04-20 00:28:05.625000000 -0400
@@ -1229,7 +1229,7 @@
BuildCommandLine(execPath, argc, argv, &cmdLine);
- cygwin_internal (CW_SETUP_WINENV);
+ cygwin_internal (CW_SYNC_WINENV);