This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Who maintains tcltk? I have a patch for you.
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: Eric Toombs <ewtoombs at uwaterloo dot ca>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 22:46:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: Who maintains tcltk? I have a patch for you.
- References: <480ACB6E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Eric Toombs wrote:
> I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to post this. I would
> have mailed the package's maintainers directly but the "MAINTAINERS"
> file in the source tree appeared to belong to gcc's source tree, along
> with every other piece of documentation at the top of the source
> tree--kinda weird.
The toplevel is shared between a number of projects: gcc, binutils,
gdb/insight/sim, newlib, cygwin, etc. They are all just portions of one
large tree, although with gcc using SVN now they are physically two
trees, but in reality it's still one large logical tree. A tarball
release for each individual project contains a subset of the whole tree,
toplevel+some number of subdirs.
The tcl dirs are part of insight, so patches should go to the insight
> --- tcl/win/tclWinPipe.c.old 2006-02-02 14:47:17.001000000 -0500
> +++ tcl/win/tclWinPipe.c 2008-04-20 00:28:05.625000000 -0400
> @@ -1229,7 +1229,7 @@
> BuildCommandLine(execPath, argc, argv, &cmdLine);
> #ifdef __CYGWIN__
> - cygwin_internal (CW_SETUP_WINENV);
> + cygwin_internal (CW_SYNC_WINENV);
> if ((*tclWinProcs->createProcessProc)(NULL,
This has been fixed for some time already: