This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: RFD: Adding ability for maintainers to upload their own packages
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 16:40:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFD: Adding ability for maintainers to upload their own packages
- Openpgp: id=C8F252FB
- References: <20080219223139.GA9759@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
I've been playing with the notion of allowing maintainers to upload
their own packages for some time. Over the three day weekend, I started
implementing a method that I think will work.
Mhh, I kinda lost the end of the discussion: does something automated
exist already (and to whom should I send my aithorized_keys?) or right
now the good-old-RFU-messages are still needed?
I've just sent an RFU as I've seen other people do that, but in case
there's a semi-automated way, I'd love not to disturb the few actual
email@example.com (OpenPGP & X.509)
www.lapo.it (Jabber, ICQ, MSN)