This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Putting my packages up for adoption
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin Apps List <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 06:43:03 -0600
- Subject: Re: Putting my packages up for adoption
- References: <4817A587.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Max Bowsher wrote:
I'm interested, contingent on seeing what it takes to build it.
I can do this one, but I'm concerned because expat.sf.net isn't
responding right now. Did expat die again while I wasn't looking?
I know very little about using SQLite directly, so I may not be the
right person to take it. I've been using it indirectly recently, so I
have test DBs I can play with. I'll take a look at it in case no one
better is found.
Please email me the package build scripts, and brief instructions on
their use. I maintain the ctags package, but do so with hand-rolled
tools due to weirdnesses of its build system. So, I know how to build
Cygwin packages, but I don't know how to build _your_ packages. :)