Re: perl-5.10.0-4 going curr?

Eric Blake schrieb:
I've changed to perl-5.10 curr now.

Eric,
Please check your git package and perl-Error if it still works with the
new perl-5.10 when you have time.

I don't know yet what to do with perl-Module-Build.
It does no harm. Sooner or later it will become _obsolete.

Unfortunately, this caught me at the start of a 2-week vacation; while I can get occasional email access, I won't be uploading any packages during that time. But I had previously been using git under cygwin 1.7.0, so I'm assuming that these packages will hopefully continue to work with the new perl until I do get around to re-releasing them specifically built against the new perl version.

Happy vacation! I tested it a bit and so far I found no problem. -- Reini