[ITP] font-bitstream-vera-ttf 1.10]

The Bitstream Vera TTF font family has gone AWOL in the upgrade to X.Org R7.4
(it was previously contained in the xorg-x11-fscl package)

The font is available for download at http://www.gnome.org/fonts/

'The fonts have a generous copyright, allowing derivative works (as long as
"Bitstream" or "Vera" are not in the names), and full redistribution (so long
as they are not *sold* by themselves). They can be be bundled, redistributed
and sold with any software.'

Proposed setup.hint:

category: X11
requires: fontconfig mkfontdir mkfontscale
sdesc: "Bitstream Vera font family"
ldesc: "The Bitstream Vera fonts (http://gnome.org/fonts/)."

Files:

http://www.dronecode.org.uk/cygwin/release/font-bitstream-vera-ttf/font-bitstream-vera-ttf-1.10-1-src.tar.bz2
http://www.dronecode.org.uk/cygwin/release/font-bitstream-vera-ttf/font-bitstream-vera-ttf-1.10-1.tar.bz2
http://www.dronecode.org.uk/cygwin/release/font-bitstream-vera-ttf/setup.hint

Other notes:

If possible, the stub xorg-x11-fscl package should be amended to pull this
package in on upgrade.

It's worth double-checking I've done the packaging correctly. I did it in a
hurry and I'm not an expert.