This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: posh setup.hint
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Jari Aalto <jari dot aalto at cante dot net>
- Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 09:06:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: posh setup.hint
- References: <4985F3C5.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Feb 1 19:11, Dave wrote:
> While updating chere for posh, I came across a couple oddities with
> posh's setup.hint.
> Despite being a shell, posh only turns up in the Interpreters category.
> Should it be in Shells so that it's easier to find?
> The setup.hint and cygwin announcements refer to posh as 'Almost POSIX
> compliant SHell', whereas the man page refers to it as 'Policy-compliant
> Ordinary SHell'.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com