This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [HEADSUP] Maintainers, please switch to Cygwin 1.7
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:18:13 +0000
- Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] Maintainers, please switch to Cygwin 1.7
- References: <20090210102101.GO5416@calimero.vinschen.de>
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Hi guys,
> Given that 1.7 is due really soon now (before summer), I'm wondering if
> not all maintainers should switch to Cygwin 1.7 now and build packages
> for 1.7 only from now on.
I'm going to do the final experimental release of gcc4 with DLLs on 1.5, to
leave the legacy users with a decent compiler to make use of, and all forward
releases I'll expect to be 1.7 only.