This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: [Test-version] xemacs-21.5.28-3/xemacs-tags-21.5.28-3/xemacs-emacs-common-21.5.28-3
- From: Steffen Sledz <sledz at zone42 dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 12:18:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: Updated: [Test-version] xemacs-21.5.28-3/xemacs-tags-21.5.28-3/xemacs-emacs-common-21.5.28-3
- References: <email@example.com> <4997115C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <499719FF.email@example.com>
It might be clearer if 'xemacs-emacs-common' was renamed using the
plural for emacs, that is, 'emacsen-common'.
Good idea. But i can live with 'xemacs-emacs-common' too.
Also, I'm not sure that the package should have the same version
number ('220.127.116.11') as xemacs. That versioning
suggests that it is a part of xemacs when it is shared by both
emacs and xemacs.
This point is much more important. An independent versioning would be really better here.