This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Hold off any new binutils release for one more upstream patch? [was Re: [1.7] rebaseall doesn't solve the problem]
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 11:06:06 +0000
- Subject: Hold off any new binutils release for one more upstream patch? [was Re: [1.7] rebaseall doesn't solve the problem]
- References: <499F6682.email@example.com> <20090224100616.GC6035@calimero.vinschen.de> <49A85971.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090228104337.GG19887@calimero.vinschen.de>
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> If so, I'm wondering if setting the TS-aware flag shouldn't become
> default in GCC. What do you say, Dave? Would that be possible?
Well of course it's possible :) but looks like it would need a patch to ld.
I'm going to be AFK most of this weekend, so please ping me Monday and I'll
roll it up then.