Re: [ITP-1.7] botan-1.8.1-1

Dave Korn wrote:
>   Heh, that's a clue.  __Unwind_Resume isn't in cygwin1.dll, it's in
> cyggcc_s-1.dll.  We saw this before just recently: remove -lm and -lpthread
> from the final link.

I removed the LINK_TO="-lm -lpthread" generation from the configure.pl
but check.exe still fails, this time strace shows a:
"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click OK.."

Googling about that error this seems to relate with linking and .rdata
sections and something fixed(?) by Chuck back in 2004... and only
related to DLLs? Botan is not currently using shared libs right now.
I'm a bit out of my depth here...

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

âAny sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.â
(Arthur C. Clarke)