Save and restore setup.exe window geometry attempt #2

Hi all,

I've reworked the patch based on the advice I recieved from my last
submission, and have come to a couple of questions.  I've attached a
current copy of my patch since that will probably be easier to look at
than my descriptions of what the code does.

My questions are:
1. In my current version, the GeometrySetting class just writes/reads
a raw WINDOWPLACEMENT struct to/from the geometry settings file.  This
keeps the code nice and succinct, but is a departure from the way the
other settings files are handled in that the resulting file is not
human readable/editable.  The question is: is it preferred to have the
settings files be human readable at the expense of larger code (which
would be entirely contained within the new GeometrySetting class's
save() and load() functions) or is it acceptable as attached?

2. At this time, I've got the call to getWindowPlacement within the
handling of the WM_SIZE message in the block in the same block as all
of the existing resizing code, where it will deliberately not catch
when the window is minimized, so setup will never restore in a
minimized state.  As far as I can tell, there is not any typical way
to exit while minimized.  You _can_ minimize the window then
right-click and close it, but if you want to completely finish setup,
you have to click the finish button to execute your choices on the
last dialog.  My original choice to arrange the code this way was
fairly arbitrary, so if anyone thinks it would be useful in some way
to catch minimization as well, or if you just think it should catch
minimization, by all means let me know.

3. And of course, let me know if you see any other problems, since I
think the code is pretty close to complete pending any changes
resulting from the answers to 1 and 2.

Jonathon