Re: [ITP] OpenSceneGraph-2.8.1-1

On 10/06/2009 09:38, Alberto Luaces wrote:
Thank you very much for your advice. I am aiming the native OpenGL windows
implementation, so I will drop the opengl requirement and I will remember to
point w32api as a build requisite. OSG does all the GL extensions work, so it
is fine by me to use opengl32.dll and glu32.dll.

Cygwin packages should be using *NIX APIs, particularly libraries such as this that may be used in other Cygwin programs. Please build this for X11 if you wish to propose it for inclusion in the distro.

Yaakov