This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Packages still installed into /usr/X11R6/bin
- From: "Peter A. Castro" <doctor at fruitbat dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:10:54 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Packages still installed into /usr/X11R6/bin
- References: <20091209093451.GA23904@calimero.vinschen.de>
On Wed, 9 Dec 2009, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
according to http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2009-12/msg00057.html there are
four packages left which are still installed into /usr/X11R6/bin/, namely
tcm Daniel Boesswetter
tetex-x11 Jan Nieuwenhuizen
x3270 Peter A. Castro
Daniel, Jan, Peter, could you please rebuild these packages for 1.7,
so that they are going to be installed into /usr/bin instead?
I'll see about moving x3270.exe into /usr/bin (though I still don't
understand the justifcation for this movement), there's several other
files in this package which will remain in the /usr/X11R6 hierarchy. I
presume this won't cause any problem?
Anybody here willing to take over openbox maintainership? If not,
I'll pull this package in a week or so.
Peter A. Castro <email@example.com> or <Peter.Castro@oracle.com>
"Cats are just autistic Dogs" -- Dr. Tony Attwood