Re: RFU: posh 0.8.4-1

On 10/12/2009 03:03, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Dec 9 13:35, Jari Aalto wrote:
     http://cante.net/~jaalto/tmp/cygwin/posh/posh-0.8.4-1-src.tar.bz2 \
     http://cante.net/~jaalto/tmp/cygwin/posh/posh-0.8.4-1.tar.bz2 \
     http://cante.net/~jaalto/tmp/cygwin/posh/setup.hint

Uploaded.

Jari,

There are two problems with this setup.hint:

1) ldesc: is missing a final double-quote, leading to parser errors;
2) requires: should not include 'cygwin' any more.

I have fixed these on sourceware, but please fix your local copy so this does not occur again.

BTW, in the future, setup.hint only needs to be RFUd if there is no change thereto. Perhaps we should make this policy?

Yaakov