[ITP] libelf

    Hi all,

  libelf(*) is a requirement for supporting LTO in the upcoming GCC 4.5.0 (and
beyond), and I needed to build myself a local copy so I could test that, so I
figured I might as well package it properly while I was at it.

http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=libelf

  It's shipped in all versions of Debian so I don't (aiui) need a vote, just a
second pair of eyeballs to verify I got the packaging and setup hints correct.

----------------test package download script----------------
cd /tmp
rm -rf libelf0/
mkdir libelf0
cd libelf0
wget \
  http://tinyurl.com/yaw5dnu/libelf0-0.8.13-1-src.tar.bz2 \
  http://tinyurl.com/yaw5dnu/libelf0-0.8.13-1.tar.bz2 \
  http://tinyurl.com/yaw5dnu/setup.hint
mkdir libelf0-devel
cd libelf0-devel
wget \
  http://tinyurl.com/yaw5dnu/libelf0-devel/libelf0-devel-0.8.13-1.tar.bz2 \
  http://tinyurl.com/yaw5dnu/libelf0-devel/setup.hint

  GTG, anyone?

  (BTW, David B., if you're listening: cloog-ppl could do with a bump; the
version is up to 0.15.7 in ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/infrastructure/ and gcc
HEAD checks in the configure script for >= 0.15.5 and disables graphite if it
doesn't find it.)

    cheers,
      DaveK
--