This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ITP: libAfterImage
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 00:33:06 -0600
- Subject: Re: ITP: libAfterImage
- References: <4B4415AF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 05/01/2010 22:46, Charles Wilson wrote:
libAfterImage is a prereq for rxvt-unicode-9.x. It is part of gentoo,
fedora, and debian.
* Debian builds from the version included in the AfterStep
source code, rather than the standalone version]
And Gentoo uses a blocker to prevent the installation of both, as
AfterStep ships with its own (newer?) version of the library. That
means if we wanted to add AfterStep later, we would have to outright
So how about we just ITP AfterStep instead, and be done with it? I've
ITP'd libgsf, a prerequisite for librsvg (used by libAfterImage for SVG
support), and I'm working now on AfterStep itself (fixed the build for
shared libs and am trying to pinpoint a SIGSEGV in the tools).