This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ITP: libAfterImage
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 02:31:58 -0600
- Subject: Re: ITP: libAfterImage
- References: <4B4415AF.email@example.com>
On 05/01/2010 22:46, Charles Wilson wrote:
libAfterImage is a prereq for rxvt-unicode-9.x. It is part of gentoo,
fedora, and debian.
BTW, were you aware that PATCH_URI supports remote locations just like
SRC_URI, and will download such remote patches during the cygport fetch
* Debian builds from the version included in the AfterStep
source code, rather than the standalone version]
I don't have time to fix AfterStep right now, so I won't hold you up any
longer with my bright ideas, therefore...
With the understanding that a full AfterStep package, if and when it is
ever ITP'd, would replace this standalone version, then GTG.