This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cppunit: rebuild for gcc4
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 11:57:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: cppunit: rebuild for gcc4
- References: <4B4C3811.email@example.com> <4B6798F5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100202102342.GA3804@mimosa.garydjones.name>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Feb 2 11:23, Gary wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 01, 2010 at 09:16:05PM -0600, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> > On 12/01/2010 02:51, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> > >Ross,
> > >
> > >Could you please build the lateset cppunit with gcc4? The last release
> > >was built with gcc3 and does not work with a gcc4-compiled package.
> > Ping?
> Is something stopping you building cppunit yourself? I know it is nice
> to have the packages up to date, and I'm sure the maintainer will get
> around to it when he can, but can't you use a locally built copy in the
> meantime? Who knows, maybe Ross would appreciate some help doing it :-)
This is not about Yaakov, it's about cppunit as part of the distro.
Since the distro has switched to gcc4 as default compiler, cppunit
should do so as well.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com