This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Python packages by maintainer
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 22:41:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: Python packages by maintainer
- References: <4B5EADFB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100126135611.GA2212@tishler.net> <4B5F54D1.email@example.com> <20100427220143.GC3692@tishler.net> <4BDB08A2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100430170340.GL5596@tishler.net> <4BF10457.email@example.com> <4C0564B1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100613010916.GA1416@tishler.net>
On Sat, 2010-06-12 at 21:09 -0400, Jason Tishler wrote:
> Well, it's more "about" than "on," but I'm ready to release Python
> 2.6.5-2 and promote it to current.
With Jari's packages updated, I think we're close enough that we should
go ahead with the 2.6 upload ASAP. Once you upload 2.6.5-2 as stable, I
can move my packages into release, upload Samuel's updates, and
(presuming no objections) promote several python2.6-based test:
releases to current.