This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU - test] flk, fltk_gdi
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 18:51:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFU - test] flk, fltk_gdi
- References: <4BE87203.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4BE88F54.email@example.com>
On Mon, 2010-05-10 at 17:57 -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On 2010-05-10 15:52, A.R. Burgers wrote:
> > I would like to have the following packages uploaded as test package:
> Whoa, there are a few problems here.
> 1) libfltk1.1-devel should be unversioned (libfltk-devel), as this
> package will eventually be updated to 1.3 versions (which are NOT
> parallel-installable to 1.1) if and when that branch goes stable. IOW
> there cannot be both libfltk1.1-devel and libfltk1.3-devel, as the files
> they provide will collide.
> 2) For a similar reason, we can't have both X11 and GDI versions of fltk
> because there can only be one libfltk-devel (ot, and I think we agreed
> that it would be X11. The libfltk1.1-gdi (for compatibility with
> packages already built for the GDI FLTK) is okay, as those library names
> include "nox" and won't collide with the X11 versions. This also
> removes the need for a libfltk1.1-include, which would be part of
Ping? Any reason you can't use my version from Ports?