This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] cppunit
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epamail dot epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 03:33:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ITA] cppunit
- References: <1277436196.7712.136.camel@YAAKOV04> <20100625041911.GB28534@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
> On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 10:23:16PM -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> >I asked for cppunit to be updated for gcc4 back in January, pinged in
> >February, resulting in a very generous offer from cgf. For lack
> >of response from the previous maintainer (Ross Smith II), I request
> >permission to consider the package orphaned, to which I hereby ITA:
> > http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2010-01/msg00483.html
> > http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2010-02/msg00031.html
> > http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2010-02/msg00054.html
> I'm glad to see that you're finally starting to take me up on my
> generous offer.
Gold star awarded.