This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygport cross compile(r) support [was: Re: cygport patch: suppress libtool fixup step]
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 13:07:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygport cross compile(r) support [was: Re: cygport patch: suppress libtool fixup step]
- References: <1278402537.5784.8.camel@YAAKOV04> <4C337C6E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1278455320.4032.49.camel@YAAKOV04> <4C33EEC1.email@example.com> <1278519024.1096.90.camel@YAAKOV04> <4C34D3BF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1278548055.6960.59.camel@YAAKOV04> <4C3534E6.email@example.com> <1278560355.6960.114.camel@YAAKOV04> <4C35E1E1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100709165459.GB25913@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On 7/9/2010 12:54 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Thu, Jul 08, 2010 at 10:34:09AM -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
On 7/7/2010 11:39 PM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
On Wed, 2010-07-07 at 22:16 -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
Hmm. That's what I *was* doing: JonY's -src provides a cygport that
I didn't mean the .cygport(5), I meant cygport(1). The goal is to make
these workarounds unnecessary.
Sure. There's three "status levels" of cygport support for any desired
I'm getting whiplash trying to read about these issues in cygwin-apps and
cygwin. If Yaakov doesn't mind, I'd like to make discussions of cygport
on-topic in cygwin-apps. It's sort of been that way for a while now anyway.
And thank you! This whole complex of issues is a single discussion; it
makes little sense to spread them around. I'll confine future response
to any of these related threads to apps.