This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] libmangle-20100719-1
- From: JonY <jon_y at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 16:17:32 +0800
- Subject: Re: [ITP] libmangle-20100719-1
- References: <4C43F3DB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 7/19/2010 14:42, JonY wrote:
while waiting for new cygport to go pass beta, I present libmangle. It
demangles MSVC C++ names to human readable names. It is used by gendef.
This package does not have any DLLs, only a static build.
sdesc: "Demangles MSVC C++ names to human readable names."
ldesc: "Demangles MSVC C++ names to human readable names."
Ignore this post, limangle merged with gendef, sorry about the noise.